This is our appendix inside the waistband holster
Made using 0.93" (2.4mm) Kydex formed on our in-house designed & made molds, taken from 3D scans of this pistol model ensuring a perfect fit every time.
Core features of this holster:
- User settable, level I retention
- CLAW - Aids concealment by rotating pistol grip inwards
- ("tuck-able") Pull the DOT soft loop and strut (fits both 1.5 & 1.75" belts)
- Open muzzle to allow for barrel extension
- Required mounting hardware is included
- Lifetime warranty against failure
A “tuckable” is a holster designed to be worn inside the waistband. The clip that fastens the holster to a belt allows a shirt to be tucked over the pistol and between the attaching clip and the holster. This allows the gun and holster, except for the belt clip, to be covered by a tucked-in shirt.